The Zoo York Crackerjack is a versatile board which you can take to the streets and the ramps. This Zoo York skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and perfect for powerslides
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 8″ and 8.25″
- The deck width of 8″ is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding
- Choose the 8.25″ wide deck if you want stability or plenty of surface to catch the board when doing aerial tricks