The RAD Checkers is very much suitable for introducing the small riders to the skater life. This RAD skateboard is a really nice entry-level board which enables you to learn all the basics of skateboarding. Buying a complete board is making sure that you get great value for the money spent and the best part – you don’t even need to assemble it yourself.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Soft wheels in 95A for a comfortable ride especially suited for cruising and filming
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 6.75″, 7″, 7.25″, 7.5″, 7.75″ and 8″
- Choose the 6.75″, 7″, 7.25″ or 7.5″ narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75″ and 8″ is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding